Tuesday, September 28, 2010

**Misikko Hair Care Review**


As a hair stylist, I am always looking for new products to try to protect my hair from the heat of my flat iron.  If you've heard of Misikko, you know they have high quality flat irons and other awesome hair products!

Just like they gift wrap their flat irons so beautiful, when I recieve their products, they gift wrapped the hair products just as beautiful!  I was very impressed.  I was going to take a picture of how beautiful it looked, but my Monsters beat me to it and took everything out of the box before I had the chance!

I did get to review Chi and Shield Shine.  They are both equally GREAT for your hair and skin!  They both provide a lot of shine!


Chi

Shine Shield


Here's my hair before ANY product was in there:


Scary!  I know!!




After I used the products
When I used the Shine Shield, it added shine and I could really tell that it protected my hair because my hair didn't feel dry and damaged.  This prodcut is good for those with fine/medium textured hair, I feel, because it didn't weigh my hair down.

I liked them equal well, but for my textured hair, the CHI worked better for me because I am mixed racially so I do have that African American textured hair mixed with Caucasian.  The CHI weighed my hair down just enough to no fly-away, but didn't leave my hair greasy either!

If you use a flat iron like me, you really do need protectant from the heat!  It will prevent split ends and damage!

Because of my type of hair and scalp, I only wash my hair once a week to avoid overdryness of my scalp and hair.  Mine are extremely dry so I don't want to dry them out more than necessary.  Eventhough I was that infrequent, the CHI and Shine Shield DON'T make my hair greasy at all!

Interested in Getting some?!

CHI 2oz ($12.99)
Shine Shield 6oz ($49.99 on sale for $29.99)

1 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

You are so cute either way! Wow, sounds like awesome hair product!

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010