Wednesday, September 22, 2010

No SuperWoman here!

I've contemplated a lot with this idea.  I don't want to do it, but I feel like I have to.  It's too much and well I don't think this blog is as successful as I liked it to be and I should stop while I am ahead. 

I've had a lot of things on my plate, it's a good thing, but I feel it's only fair to let you all know why this blog has kind of taken a back burner and I haven't been posting very much on it at all.

I don't know why I'm sad.  It's not like I'm going to be leaving the blogging world!  I hate being defeated and quitting something.  I guess that's what being in sports my whole school career has done!  Lol

I'm finishing up my obligations (reviews, giveaways, etc...) here for the month and then I'm going to be done blogging on this blog on October 1, 2010.

Where am I going?  I'll still be posting on my Nomie's 3 Monsters blog.  I will be doing reviews and giveaways there, but not as often as I was on here.

I hope you will follow me THERE and see what I'm up to!  I appreciate all my followers and your support :o)

I'm sorry for ending this blogging journey on Nomie.Eco.Ware, but I need to lighten my load a little bit and this was the thing to go....I'm still here just over at NOMIE'S 3 MONSTERS!  HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! <3

1 comments:

Shauna said...

Hope you have a great weekend! Hope you'll come visit and follow me too :) Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

 
This Template was custom created by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010